Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Updates and a Sale!

I have been sooo ignoring blogging. Please forgive me! My life has been nuts the last week or so! I moved from Baton Rouge to Dallas!! It was a whirlwind, and now finally the last box is unpacked and I now have to decorate!
So needless to say, my mind has not been on school and my classroom. :( Here are some things coming up though that I plan to accomplish: 
1. A new blog!!! Ms. Simoneaux and I are starting a little blog together!! Since we won't be next door anymore, we just had to have something to keep connected as if we are! The design is almost finalized and then we will be launching it! Check back here or at First Grade Fresh to see it! We have some things planned, like Fashion Friday (a way to show everyone that teachers can be fashionable, and that Morgan and I spend our money way too much). 
2. I am decorating a new classroom! I can't wait to put updates of the progress and how it comes along. 
3. I am in talks with a fun teacher company to do some product reviews, and to maybe give stuff away! :)
4. I am working on a few TpT things! FINALLY. I have a fun welcome to kindergarten pack planned! 

So, quite a few things coming up! 

Since I have been so MIA, EVERYTHING in my TpT store is on sale! 20% off until Thursday! 
If you have a jungle themed classroom check these out that I posted towards the end of the school year:


My TpT store:

Happy Tuesday!! Hope your July 4th is full of fireworks and BBQ!

3 notes to the teacher:

Unknown

Everything sounds so exciting! I can't wait to see your new blog!
Enjoy the 4th in Dallas.
~Andi

Lisa R.

Looking forward to your new blog!! :) You sound like one busy girl! Hopefully things settle down for you soon! :)
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Fancy Free in 4th

I am your newest follower! I just started a blog to connect with other amazing teachers! Check it out, and Happy 4th! Fancy Free in Fourth

Post a Comment