Thursday, September 22, 2011

What's in my bag? Plus, really me? Versatile?!

I had to link up with Abby and her linky party about teacher bags! I LOVE bags, it's seriously a problem. I buy them all the time, and it's even worse if they are monogrammed.
Here is my bag!
I got it when I first started teaching from L.L Bean. I had a small pink one in college for classes. Then, when I became a real teacher I got this for Christmas! I love it! So sturdy, and a pretty teacher red! Also, notice the monogram. :)

Here is some stuff in it right now:
Don't know why this is sideways, but it is my journal for notes, my planner (still waiting on my Erin Condren planner!), my Debbie Diller pad, and my writing workshop book.

This is the RANDOM stuff. Markers, medicine?, pens, planner, camera chargers, koozie, my old id, my mac operating book (random), and tape!

My store it all clipboard with book orders, my sub plans for tomorrow, my planning book, and a reading assessment I am doing for a class.
So you can see my bag is full of all sorts of RANDOM things. Hey, you have to be a teacher to understand "the" teacher bag!


Now, onto me being honored with the Versatile Blogger Award! Thanks to Miss Bowers at First Grade Jabber, Jennifer at Rowdy in First Grade, and Janine at Faithful in First! Y'all are too sweet!


Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1) thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post
2) share 7 things about yourself
3) pass this award along to 15 other blogs!

Here we go!
1. I was born in Wales, and my family moved to Dallas when I was 5.
2. I am a gluten free girl! Cookies don't like me :(
3. I love to sing.
4. My favorite color is purple, might be influenced a little by Justin Bieber. (not ashamed)
5. I have a problem with online shopping.
6. I just got a kindle and I am obsessed. I am reading the Stephanie Plum novels and the Hunger Games.
7. I knew I wanted to be a teacher when I was 12 years old.

Now these are the blogs I am always reading, you inspire me everyday!



A Teeny Tiny Teacher




First Grade Blue Skies





















Teaching in Heels












I also love these blogs too!
First Grade Fresh (my teacher BFF)

Thank you for inspiring me everyday! You all make me a better teacher!

Happy {almost} Friday!

6 notes to the teacher:

Unknown

Thanks girlie! You brightened my day!!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue Skies

Mrs. Ibarra

Love your teacher bag. What size is it? Small, Medium, Large or Extra Large. Thinking of ordering one but don't want to get it too small or too big.

Ms. Thomas

I think mine is the large one. It is really large too! I heart it!

Abby

Love your bag, too!!! Thanks for playing along today, friend :)

Anonymous

Thank you so much for tagging me!! :) I'll link up this week, so sweet of you!

Em

You will LOVE your Erin Condren planner! I am late to Abby's party, here is my bag http://www.bunchofscrap.com/2011/10/what-is-in-my-teacher-bag-and-reveal.html

Post a Comment