Sunday, July 7, 2013

Summer and some blog lovin

Hello all!! If you have been following All That Glitters in Teaching on instagram then you know that I have been on vacation! 
It's not a Thomas beach trip without this nonsense.
toes in the sand :)
My little seester and I celebrating in red, white, and blue
 I keep seeing all these great posts on blogs and instagram of awesome things people are making and doing for their classroom. Well, for me that is super hard since I am not getting in my room until the WEEK before we start. :( Everything is in a garage and pods, so it makes it super hard to even wrap my head around making things since my whole classroom will be different. So I am sure I will have a ridiculous amount of posts the week before school. :)

And since we are all on the bloglovin' train click below to follow!

0 notes to the teacher:

Post a Comment