Sunday, January 29, 2012

I've been tagged!

Jennifer at Rowdy in First Grade (love her!) tagged me in a fun end of weekend post!

Here are the rules:
1) Post the rules
2) Post 12 fun facts about yourself
3) Answer the 12 questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 12 questions for those who you tag.
4) Tag 12 people and link them on your post.

So here we go!

12 facts about me:
1. My name is Ffion and is pronounced (fee-on) and no one ever gets it right, but I am VERY used to it.
2. I was born in Wales and moved to Texas when I was five. I *heart* Texas.
3. I was a show choir nerd in high school. Like director. It is the main reason I adore glee!
4. I love breakfast.
5. I am a gluten free chick. No bread for this one.
6. I love Louisiana culture. It makes me feel apart of something. The food, holidays, etc. It will make it hard to move someday.
7. My favorite movie hands down is "Singing in the Rain" My birthday is in it too! March 24th!
8. I love pilates, and wish I had more time and money to do it!
9. I enjoy seeing movies by myself. HA. I did it today, I saw "One for the Money".
10. Ben and I met at a college bar when we were 18. We are still dating. :)
11. I wish I worked for Chelsea Handler. I would like to think I am that funny.
12. I can probably reenact the entire movie of "Ace Ventura" and "10 Things I Hate About You".





And the questions from Jennifer!
1. Are you married and do you have kids?
No I am not married or have kids. My kids are my students and I am pretty sure Ben and I qualify for a common law marriage. (We looked it up once)

2. What is your favorite children's book or series?
Ummmmmm.....BABYSITTER'S CLUB. I was in the club where you got five books a month. I am not lying when I say I have ALL of them. Including the super specials.

3. If you didn't live in your current city where would you like to live?
Dallas, Texas!

4. Do you have any fun vacations planned?
YES. Ben and I are going back to the homeland together in May! We are going to the UK and then over to Italy. Cannot freaking wait.

5. If you won a million dollars in the lottery today where would you shop first?
Neimans....and I would want everything. Something red-soled first of course. :)

6. What was the last movie you saw?
One for the Money, today, by myself.

7. What theme do you have in your classroom?
Jungle!

8. At the end of a long day what do you do to unwind?
Reading a book, and watching mindless tele. Such as: Jersey Shore, Housewives (all of them), Teen Mom, and I always love a good SVU marathon.

9. What meal do you crave the most during a tough week?
A giant baked potato. fully loaded please.

10. What was your New Year resolution?
Be more positive and be more active. Note: I did not stay get in shape. HA

11. What's on your classroom wish list?
Ipads. I want them so badly for my kids. I did just get a donors choose project funded though! A new big book stand and five new big books! Can't wait to get all of it and see my kids faces!

12. What candy would you like to secretly stash in your desk drawer?
Snickers and Nerds

12 questions from moi:
1. What do you usually do on your break at work?
2. Are you married? Any kids?
3. What has been your favorite pin on pinterest?
4. Where do you like to shop?
5. What is the one thing you always have to pick up at the grocery store?
6. Where is your dream vacation?
7. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
8. Do you think Ugg boots are cute? (I am just curious, I have some but some of my friends think they are ugly?)
9. What is your favorite app on your phone?
10. What is your favorite subject to teach? Least favorite?
11. What is the one book you love reading aloud to your students?
12. What is one thing you hope your students master before the end of the year?

I am tagging these fellow bloggers: 
3. Kristin at A Teeny Tiny Teacher
4. Christie at First Grade Fever
5. Mrs. Berg at First Grade School Box
7. Ms. Simoneaux at First Grade Fresh
8. Heather from Heather's Heart
10. Jennifer at First Grade Blue Skies
11. Sandra from Sweet Times in First
12. Janae from The Sharpened Pencil

Alright, TAG YOU'RE IT!

4 notes to the teacher:

Tammy

I love Italy. My favorite spot is Florence. I could get lost there over and over.
Tammy
Forever in First

Unknown

Thanks for the tag!! I will answer the questions soon! =)
(I love NOLA...we got married on Jackson Square!)
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Ms. Thomas

Jennifer how gorgeous your wedding must have been!
Tammy I cannot wait to get there! I will have to see if I can get to Florence!

Jennifer

Love your resolution! And Amen to red soled shoes when we win the lottery. It's going to happen someday! Somebody is winning it!
Rowdy in First Grade

Post a Comment