Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I am being crafty at my other blog!

I just posted over at All That Glitters in Teaching about a fun craft I made this past week! 
I made some new tabletop caddies for my kinders next year! Hopefully I made sense with my explanation! :) 

Morgan and I will also be doing Wishlist Wednesday tomorrow! Link up with us!

1 notes to the teacher:

hogbuoy

I've admired how your ebay business has grown. I'm retired and live in Raleigh, NC. I'm selling my house and moving to Ponte Vedra Fl. I am single and want to invite you to join me as I look for a town house.

I'm 64 years young and always liked your old picture. Are you ready too run your ebay business from FL and retire from teaching ?

I'm 6 foot 4 and weigh 200 lbs. I lost my right foot in an automobile accident a year ago but get around fine.

Jon Supler

Hom2u@aol.com

Post a Comment