Monday, January 7, 2013

I finally made something new for TPT!

And the crowd goes wild!! HA. Maybe not, but I am pretty excited that I FINALLY had the motivation to make something on TPT. To be honest, I have been using all of your stuff and it is all so great I wasn't needing to make anything new! {will that work?}

A couple weeks ago we introduced two word families and my kiddos really loved it. I decided to make this little activity to put in a word work station to reinforce the skills. They match up the letter with the picture to make the correct word. I am pretty excited about it, can you tell? :)
Now go and check it out!
O and I am watching this championship game right now, {yawn}, and if you read my blog you know I am not that into it because I cheer for another team...first two to comment with what two colors I bleed get this newest creation FREE!! Don't forget your email! :)

7 notes to the teacher:

This comment has been removed by the author.

yay for new creations!! LSU...purple and gold?? :)


Purple and Gold!!

The First Grade Dream

Stacy Renee

LSU! Purple and Gold.

Stacy Renee

Shoot forgot my email.


Well, at least 'Bama is killing N.D., too. (Unlike my team, who did just terrible at their bowl game!)
Anywho, Go SEC!

Mrs. Wathen

Just found your blog by way of Teacher Bits and Bobs and the shout out for your egg activity and follow up!Thanks for sharing. I am your newest follower:)

The Resourceful Apple

Post a Comment